Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Oldies but Goodies

Here is a collection of my past work, made when I was in high school and still loved to this day.  
This pair is a stunning combination of lime green turquoise and AB Swarovski crystals. The cluster of amethyst crystals compliment the sleek bright green turquoise drops. Finished with silver lever backs. 

Adorable drops in amethyst and olivine Swarovski crystal. These have a special design that I love making; the circle of olivine crystals prop over the round amethyst crystal creates a very interesting design. Finished with Bali spacers, silver beads, and silver lever backs.

I wrapped this one in Swarovski bicone crystals with tear drops. My all time favourite colour combination is green and purple, it is no surprise that a lot of my pieces feature the colour couple.

These are pretty chandelier earrings, Swarovski crystals and silver findings. The crystals are closely held horizontally together by chains for a denser look.

A pendant that has the same pattern as the olivine/amethyst earrings. This pendant feature a blue/green coloured Swarovski crystals and spherical stone. I kept this pendant on a long piece of chain so it can be slid over the head without having to undo clasps. 

I made the chain of this necklace with purple-hued crystals instead of having a plain chain. 

It is no surprise that this design is a fave; this time, rainbow coloured Swarovski crystals makes a canopy on a opalized glass bead. The result is amusing as the opalite picks up the colours of the crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment