Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

Gothic Chic


I had the pleasure of making a custom necklace for a friend, it was a present for her friend. It would be a little challenge for me as I had the theme of "gothic chic". I had no previous experience with the gothic look in my repertoire but I love a good challenge. I decided on using mixed media with a simple colour combination. From left to right of the pendant cluster consists of: a jet Swarovski crystal briolette, a Swarovski crystal tear drop, sponge coral, a large agate stone, a quartz crystal point, hematite and red Swarovski crystal polygon. All the stones/crystals were wrapped differently and the necklace was finished with sterling silver chain and findings. Needless to say, I am very happy with how this necklace turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment